2021 RAM 1500 Special Editions
The RAM 1500 is a fan favorite truck around South Phoenix thanks to the impressive towing capabilities, safety technology, and range of connectivity options for a more comfortable ride. You can enjoy the 1500 even more through its selections of RAM 1500 Special Editions with exclusive features and design elements that match your style. With Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, take a closer look at the exciting RAM 1500 Special Editions, where you’ll see that even the past RAM 1500 Specials Editions are something to marvel at.
RAM 1500: TRX Launch Edition
Demand for the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX Launch Edition was high, having sold out in just three hours. While this special edition RAM is no longer available in new condition, be on the lookout for pre-owned models for sale. With the exclusive badging to the Anvil Paint, this TRX is a stunning addition to the roads around town.
The 2021 RAM TRX is impressive in its own right, learn more about the all-new TRX.
RAM 1500: Limited Longhorn™ 10th Anniversary Edition
Blending powerful capability and stylish design, the 2021 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn™ has an available 10th Anniversary Edition that showcases unique elements through leather bucket seats, 10th Anniversary badging, a 10th Anniversary splash screen, and a cluster badge located on the 7-inch driver information digital cluster display.
Those highlighted features are added on to the already impressive performance and range of useful features in the RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn. Take on the tough jobs with the Best-in-Class 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine paired with Class-Exclusive eTorque Mild Hybrid System for excellent fuel economy. Or, opt for the Best-in-Class available 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine for a highway driving range of over 1,00 miles on a single tank of fuel. With the multifunction tailgate with 60/40 split doors and 20-inch wheels with OWL All-Terrain Tires, working around Glendale is even easier.
RAM 1500: Built to Serve Edition Lineup
The RAM Special Edition available on the 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn and Lone Star models is the Built to Serve Edition. Members of all three branches of the U.S. Armed Services can be honored by exclusive interior and exterior details in the RAM 1500. Three models are available in this edition:
- RAM 1500 Driven for Excellence: Highlighting the excellence of the U.S. Air Force, this RAM Special Edition pairs a Billet Silver exterior or Anvil Exterior with Graystone seat fabric and Light Diesel Gray stitching.
- RAM 1500 Commitment to Courage: Pay respect to the courage of the U.S. Navy with a classic Ceramic Gray or Patriot Blue exterior matched with an interior that has contrasting blue seat fabric and Light Ambassador Blue stitching.
- RAM 1500 Lead the Way: Take the lead on Laveen streets with the RAM 1500 Lead the Way inspired by the leadership of the U.S. Marines. This edition is available in a Gator Green or Diamond Black exterior with a contrasting Graystone fabric and Light Frost interior
2021 RAM 1500 Night Edition Package
The 2021 RAM 1500 Night Edition Package is a stunning addition to the RAM lineup for Laveen drivers. Blend the powerful performance of the RAM with a sleek and subtle style through exclusive badging and bezels. Take a look at some of the features available in the 2021 RAM 1500 Night Edition Package:
- Uconnect® 4 with an 8.4-inch touchscreen (or available Uconnect® 12.0 with a Largest-in-Class 12-inch touchscreen)
- 20-inch satin black aluminum wheels on Big Horn® and standard 22-inch black forged aluminum wheels on Laramie®
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque Mild Hybrid System
- 130 pound-feet of torque for a maximum gas towing capacity of up to 12,750 pounds
- Cat-Back Exhaust
- Dual-Exhaust with Black Tips
- Ram Airflow
Explore the Past RAM 1500 Special Editions
RAM has a history of creative and eye-catching models that are worth checking out. The past RAM 1500 Special Editions highlight distinct names, colors, designs, features, and performance, and while no longer produced, they can be found as pre-owned models. Here are the creative past RAM 1500 Special Editions:
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Warlock Mojave Sand Edition
- 2019 RAM Heavy Duty Night Edition Package
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Express Hydro Blue Package
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Warlock
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Express Ignition Orange Package
- 2019 RAM 1500 Kentucky Derby Edition
- RAM 1500 Rebel TRX Concept
Explore RAM Special Editions with Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
Has one of the RAM Special Editions caught your eye? Be sure to contact us at Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to learn more about these editions and see how you can get your hands on their range of exclusive features. Explore the capabilities you can expect from the 1500 by learning more about the RAM 1500 towing capacity. Then have peace of mind that you’re hitting Phoenix roads in the right truck for you by comparing the RAM to the Ford F-150 or RAM 2500.
More from Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
When you’re searching for a new truck to handle your towing and hauling needs around South Phoenix, an important detail to consider is the weight ranges. So, how much does the RAM 1500 weigh? The 2021 RAM 1500 is intelligently designed to enable a high towing capacity and maximum payload capacity, and the weight can range…
The RAM 1500 is a fan favorite truck around South Phoenix thanks to the impressive towing capabilities, safety technology, and range of connectivity options for a more comfortable ride. You can enjoy the 1500 even more through its selections of RAM 1500 Special Editions with exclusive features and design elements that match your style. With Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram,…
What is the Difference Between a Quad Cab and Crew Cab? Which cab is the one for you? overview We are often asked to address the differences between a RAM 1500 crew cab and quad cab. When scrolling through a dealership’s site, you see the words “Quad” and “Crew” but what do they mean? On…
Source: Bill Luke CDJR